This blog on software development and its surroundings was born to teach, those who so wished, and computer programming topics in general. Up to now we have begun to follow many free courses online on the blog and do a little clarity to insert here a list of existing courses on this site:
- Advanced Windows – from its origins to the latest features of the most used operating system.
- Linux Tutorial – from the basics and use the shell, the latest graphical features of the open source operating system.
- Access Tutorial – learn to develop business applications in VBA simple and powerful.
- Advanced C# – see how to program with the new language on .NET platform from Microsoft.
- VB.NET Tutorial – in addition to C# can be programmed .NET with the latest version of the popular and simple programming language.
- Advanced PHP – MySQL and Apache together to form a development environment for web based applications very powerful and easy to use.
- Advanced SQL – who needs to create business applications that work on the database can not know the standard language for queries.
- VC/C++ Tutorial – it is a programming language just above the assembler, to develop powerful applications, but difficult due to its proximity to the hardware.
- Java Tutorial – the programming language that is both easy to use, yet powerful, because it is multiplatform and can also create web applications and applets for web pages.
Tutorials are developed on the blog listed in the mode of instruction, but you can speak with experts through the forum in the section devoted to programming, we expect many.